Anonymous asked: Awesome blog! Keep up the good work you precious thing~
thank ya friend! i shall
Commissions Are Now Open, AGAIN
Hopefully this information will cover any questions you may have. If not, ask away! But please, read all the information before asking any questions.
- If you are interested in a commission, please send me a message!
- For those of you who don’t know, my specialty lies in drawing animals (mostly canines and equines) and Assassin’s Creed fanart. But I also draw slash (doesn’t matter what pairing), Team Fortress 2 fanart, gore, furries, mythical creatures and figures, and many other themes! (I also draw full nudity pictures, if you’re interested ;D )
- Please be specific about what you want your picture to look like. If you are not, then I will do my own thing.
- Click on the pictures to see their full sizes.
Sketch Commissions (sizes vary)
- just sketch with no color: $5
- sketch with no color, with shading: $7
- sketch with color: $8
- sketch with color and shading: $10
^(with color and shading)
^(just sketch with no color or shading)
^ (colored sketch without background)
Large: 1152x864p - 1280x1024p
- Flat (no shading): $12
- With shading: $15
- With background: $20
- Also, please specify if you would like a transparent picture
^(with shading, no background/transparent)
^(flat/no shading, no background/transparent)
^(with shading and background)
Extra Large: 1600x1200p or larger (nice for desktop and blog backgrounds)
- Flat (no shading): $20
- With shading: $25
- With background: $30
^(with shading and no background/transparent)
^(flat without background (i wouldn’t really consider that a bg tbh) )
8.5”x11” or larger (I would only recommend this size if you intend on printing this yourself, or have me print it for you)
Flat (no shading): $25
With shading: $30
With background: $35
^^^ crossed out cuz my computer currently cannot handle such large scale picture anymore :(
Every extra character adds $5 to the total. Repeats of the same character still counts as an extra character.
- What I will not draw:
- Robots of any kind. (I just don’t have the ability yet.)
- Fully detailed architecture (too complicated for my tiny brain).
- Heavily armored characters (apologies to all you WoW players) (lightly armored is fine, and so is Mass Effect type armor).
- Any kind of promotion for sexual, physical or emotional abuse. (Bondage is fine, rape is not.)
If you have ordered anything that is not a sketch commission, I will send you a completed WIP sketch shot and ask if there is anything that you would like fixed before I begin finalizing.
Please pay via PayPal, if you are at all unsure about how to proceed with the transaction, please read this. If you do not have a PayPal, then you may mail me your payment. I would highly recommend looking up research to safely mail money beforehand.
Further explanation on payment via mail:
- After I have finished the sketch, I will send you a WIP shot to make sure you are satisfied with my work so far. If you are, please send in your payment. The moment I receive your payment, I will continue working on your picture.
- I would recommend paying via check incase it gets lost in the mail, you can just cancel it and try again.
- I will let you know that I have receive your payment as soon as I check the mail.
- If you are paying via check, please write in the “memo” section your tumblr url
- If you are paying via cash, please leave a note in the envelope with your url written on it.
- please write in legible handwriting
My mailing address is:
351 Becerra Way
Davis, CA 95618
My PayPal email is firstname.lastname@example.org
If you email me, please tell me if you would like to remain anonymous, otherwise I will ask what your blog url is and tag you on the final product.
so this is just a short thing i wrote a few months ago on my phone for my OC Theron (he’s getting a lot of love now cuz i just don’t do enough shit for him)
this has nothing to do with my personal life, just fyi. this is just something i needed to get out of my system for my OC, Theron. and to make this less confusing, this is based in Assassin’s Creed Revelations where Theron is one of Ezio’s newest recruits. (also i’d like to point out that this contains feels)
nidotortle said:tips on drawing from different perspectives or trying to draw specific poses? I need help pls ;-;
when it comes to specific poses I try to first draw the most basic shapes and movement lines and then gradually go into more and more details, like so:
if you have difficulties with perspective, try drawing a perspective grid first:
it’s nothing different than tips from other artists, but I hope it helped a little ;u;